A little late, but I thought I’d share our Thanksgiving menu. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love the communion of friends and family in celebration of thanks and nourishment. Our meal fed ten and offered plenty to take home.
- Miniature Butternut Squash, Sage and Pecorino Cheese Tarts
- Fresh Raw Cheeses with Grapes
- Slow-roasted Turkey with Herbs and Bacon
- Buttermilk Herb Mashed Potatoes
- Roast Turkey Gravy
- Spiced Puree of Yams with Sorghum Syrup
- Honeyed Cranberry Sauce with Kumquats
- Boiled Beets with Butter
- Braised Turnips with Parsley
- Mixed Greens & Arugula Salad with Poached Pears, Spiced Walnuts and Gorgonzola Cheese
- Real Sauerkraut
- Maple Pecan Pie with a Sprouted Spelt Crust
- Cherry Pie with a Gluten-free Crust
- Maple Vanilla Ice Cream
I’m uploading the recipes today, so stay tuned!