Just because I always want to be perfectly clear and transparent with you, I want you to know just how affiliate relationships, sponsorships and brand relationships work on Nourished Kitchen. To mitigate the ever increasing costs of hosting and maintaining the site Nourished Kitchen, please keep in mind that any and all of the links on Nourished Kitchen are affiliate links or links to sponsors of Nourished Media, LLC. When you purchase or visit external links to sponsors or affiliate programs, you support the continued growth of Nourished Kitchen, and my ability to continue bringing you beautiful content, inspirational recipes, and practical tips to help you cook better for your family and for yourself.
I will only link to products that I use, that fit within the message of Nourished Kitchen, and that I would whole-heartedly recommend – even if there was no affiliate relationship or sponsorship in place. My goal in sharing these links with you is to help you find items that help you to make the nourishing recipes posted on the site, or that otherwise provide you with the tools and resources you might need as you lead a more natural, holistic lifestyle, and discover wholesome, traditional foods.
Current Affiliate Relationships
When you click a link to any of the affiliate programs that we participate in, and make a purchase, we will earn a small commission. This does not increase the total cost to you.
- Amazon: Nourished Media LLC is participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We link to books, kitchen tools, some food and lifestyle items.
- Mountain Rose Herbs: Mountain Rose Herbs is my favorite place to buy organic and wildcrafted herbs, spices, and specialty salts in bulk. Homemade Root Beer, Chai Butter Tea, and Sleepy Tea are the most popular posts that link to Mountain Rose Herbs.
- Radiant Life: Radiant Life offers a variety of whole food supplements, superfoods, and water filters. My take on whole food supplements and water filtration are the most popular posts linking to Radiant Life.
- Oh Lardy: Who produce simple digital guides on homesteading and chicken keeping. The most popular posts linking to them are 6 Reasons to Keep Chickens and Fermented Berries.
- Kombucha Kamp: Kombucha Kamp offers information, guides, starters and continuous brew kits for fermentation lovers. The most popular posts linking to Kombucha Kamp are Continuous Brew Kombucha and Jun Tea.
- Body Ecology Diet: Body Ecology Diet sells fermented food starters, and the most popular post linking to them is Homemade Root Beer.
- Berkey Water Filters: We use a Berkey Water Filter in my home, and recommend filtering your water. The most popular post linking to Berkey is this one on water filtration.
- Excalibur Dehydrators: We use a dedhydrator for preserving foods, as a proofing box for yogurt and bread, and to make treats like kale chips.
- The Brothery: If you don’t make your own bone broth, you might try the bone broth made by the brothery.
- Vital Choice: Vital Choice offers sustainably caught fish and shellfish shipped to your door.
- 23andMe: 23andme provides genetic testing to determine your ancestry, and you can find my review here.
Current Brand Partnerships
Brand Partners generously underwrite the content on Nourished Kitchen, though they do not influence it in any way.
- Cultures for Health: Cultures for Health sells fermented food starter cultures including sourdough starter, milk kefir grains and water kefir grains.
- Pure Indian Foods: Sells organic grass-fed ghee, organic spices, sesame and mustard seed oils as well as jaggery.
- Jovial Foods: Sells organic einkorn, organic heirloom olive oil, tomatoes in glass jars as well as culinary getaways to Italy.
- Corganic: Sells extra virgin cod liver oil.
- Organic Gemini: Sells coconut water and tigernuts.
- Seafood Producers Cooperative / Alaska Gold Brand: Sells hook-and-line caught wild fish.
- Vital Proteins: Sells gelatin and collagen peptides from grass-fed beef.
- USA Dry Pea and Lentil Council and Pulse Canada: Is a trade association promoting pulses like dry peas, dry beans and lentils.
- Applegate: Applegate is changing the meat we eat by bringing natural, organic, grass-fed, pasture-raised and humanely raised deli meats, bacon, hot dogs and other foods to supermarkets and natural foods shops all across the country.
- Cape Cod Select Cranberries: Is a multigenerational family farm using innovative techniques to grow cranberries.