Easy to prepare, this miso- and tamari-glazed salmon recipe is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. The gomasio – a sesame salt – adds magnesium and calcium.
|salmon misoyaki with gomasio|| |
- 1 Filet Wildcaught Salmon for Each Person
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- ½ C Rice Wine (or substitute any white wine)
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons White Miso
- 2 Tablespoons Red Miso
- ½ C Tamari
- Gomasio (Japanese Sesame Salt) to Taste
- Mix the vinegar, wine, honey, miso and tamari together in a plastic baggie until the honey and misos are thoroughly disolved. Add the salmon to the bag and allow it to marinate overnight.
- Heat the oven to 425 º F and cook the salmon for 5 – 10 minutes, then broil the salmon for 1 – 2 minutes and serve with gomasio – a Japanese seasoned salt which includes sea vegetables, sesame seeds and sea salt.