|honey-glazed carrots|| |
- ¼ Cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Bunch Fresh Young Carrots
- 2 Tablespoons Butter from Grass-fed Cows
- 2 Tablespoons Wildflower Honey
- Fresh Parsley or Mint
- Scrape the carrots, and trim their tops reserving the tops for seasoning bone broths or for composting. Add the trimmed carrots to a shallow pan and pour bone broth over them. Heat over medium until the carrots are slightly tender and the broth is gone.
- Add butter to the pan and cook the carrots until the butter has melted. Add honey to the pan and toss the carrots until they’re well-coated. Season with fresh parsley or mint. Enjoy.