Salmon with Chipotle Bourbon ButterPrint Save RecipeSaved! Click to Remove Ads
- ¼ cup bourbon
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- ½ cup salted butter (plus additional for preparing the baking sheet)
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ¼ cup chipotle chile paste
- 4 wild-caught salmon fillets
- Whisk the honey into the bourbon until it dissolves fully, and then set it aside. In a medium bowl, or in the basin of a standmixer, beat the garlic, butter, sea salt and chipotle chile paste together until smooth, then, continue beating the seasoned butter while pouring the honeyed bourbon into the butter in a smooth, thin stream until fully incorporated.
- Heat the oven to 425 F, and spread a thin layer of butter on the baking sheet.
- Arrange the salmon on the greased baking sheet, and then spoon the Honey Chipotle Bourbon Butter generously over each filet. Brush the butter along the whole fillet to evenly coat them. Bake the salmon for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.