In the spring and summer months, when cows are grazing on fresh, green grass raw ice cream is a staple in our home. Unlike conventional, cloyingly sweet ice creams, this ice cream is milder in is sweetness which allows you to more fully appreciate the flavor of fresh, raw cream and milk.
|really raw ice cream with wildflower honey & blackberries|| |
- 3 Cups Fresh, Raw Cream from Grass-fed Cows
- 1 Cup Fresh, Raw Whole Milk from Grass-fed Cows
- ½ Cup Raw Wildflower Honey
- 4 Egg Yolks from Pastured Hens
- 1 Cup Fresh Blackberries
- Mix cream and milk together.
- Rapidly whisk in the honey and continue to whisk until the honey is fully incorporated.
- Whisk in egg yolks and continue mixing until the entire mixture is uniform.
- Pour mixture into your ice cream maker.
- Add berries.
- Mix according to your ice cream maker’s instructions.
- Place in freezer to harden.