Baked eggs are rustic, but elegant breakfast or brunch dish. They’re nutritious offering protein, essential fatty acids if you purchase pastured eggs, lecithin, riboflavin, phosphorus, vitamin B12 and selenium. The cost per serving of this lovely dish is only $0.86.
herb baked eggs
By November 23, 2007Published:
Baked eggs are rustic, but elegant breakfast or brunch dish. They're nutritious offering protein, essential fatty acids if you …
- Organic Butter from Grass-fed Cows
- 2 Pastured Eggs per Person
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mixed Organic Dried Herbs such as Chives, Parsley and Marjoram per egg.
- Real Salt and Organic Pepper to Taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 º F.
- Butter a muffin tin.
- Crack one egg into each section of the muffin tin.
- Top raw eggs with dried herbs.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 25 minutes or until egg yolks are done to your liking.