Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I receive many, many, many emails every day. Mountains of emails. And, try as I might, I simply do not have the capacity to answer each and every one of them. For readers who are also subscribers to Nourished Kitchen meal plans or online cooking classes, please allow up to 3 business days for a response. If you are not a meal plan or cooking class subscriber, please consider signing up here.
Contacting Us by Email
- Please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting Us by Post
- Please contact us here:
Nourished Media LLC
109 E 17th Street, Suite #4706
Cheyenne WY 82001
Before You Send an Email, Please Keep the Following in Mind
- For questions related to Meal Plans, Cooking Classes that you have purchased: Please allow 3 business days for a response.
- For questions related to a recipe or articles posted on the blog: Please post a comment on the relevant post. I answer them as time allows.
- For general questions about recipes or cooking techniques unrelated to meal plans and cooking classes: I cannot guarantee a response; however, I choose three questions each week to be featured in a video-based question-and-answer session. The best way to find out if your question was answered in a chat is to subscribe to the Nourished Kitchen RSS Feed. You may also post your questions on the Nourished Kitchen Facebook Wall to see if community members will respond.
- If You Represent a Brand in *ANY* Capacity: Please allow up to 5 business days for a response.
- If you are a member of the press or have another inquiry: Please allow up to 5 business days for a response.
- If you have a guest post you wish to offer: Please don’t contact me as I do not accept unsolicited guest posts.
- If you have a question about a medical condition: I will not, and cannot respond to these inquiries. I’m a cook, not a doctor.