This appetizer is easy to throw together, and you can substitute sour cream for the crème fraîche in a pinch. Or you can make this dip truly homemade by culturing the crème fraîche yourself. Serve the dip with vegetable crudités. The cost per 1/4 cup serving is only $0.49.
herbed crème fraîche dipPrint
- 2 Cups crème fraîche
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Each of Dried Basil Dried Chives and Dried Parsley
- Unrefined Sea Salt to Taste
- It’s simple enough. Pour the herbs and pepper into the cream.
- Now mix up the ingredients.
- And salt it to your liking with real salt.
- And serve it with fresh cut up veggies.