Press for Jenny & Nourished Kitchen
Nourished Kitchen is devoted to real food, sustainably produced and traditionally prepared. Jenny holds a deep-rooted passion for sustainability, wholesome foods, attachment parent and natural family living. She, and her husband, manage one of the most progressive farmers markets in Colorado (read more about Jenny). For press and media inquiries, please contact Jenny.
Timeline of Press & Awards
- 2011. Top 100 Mom Food Blogs (#25, #1 Healthiest Eating) (Babble.com)
- 2010. Bear: A Meat Worth Trying. The Atlantic.
- 2010. Yes! In My Backyard. Crested Butte Magazine.
- 2010. Effective Food Activism. Wise Traditions 2010, King of Prussia, PA.
- 2010. Dr. Josh Axe – Tranform Your Health (WWTN 99.7, Nasheville).
- 2010. Saveur. Sites We Love.
- 2010. Dr. Greene. Maple-glazed Root Vegetables (reprint)
- 2010. WebMd. Get Kids in the Kitchen.
- 2010. Natural News. How to Avoid the Health Hazards of Modern Grains.
- 2010. Real Food Solutions (reprint). Healthy Child Healthy World
- 2010. Four Course Fridays. Ready Made
- 2o1o. Mothers of the Real Food Blogosphere. DailyFinance.com
- 2010. 50 Best Mom Food Bloggers (Readers Choice #5)
- 2010. April Colorado Proud Newsletter. Colorado Department of Agriculture.
- 2010. Denver Post. Yum Yum.
- 2010. Rob Breakenridge Show (AM 770, Calgary): Eating Real Food
- 2010. CB Weekly. Editors Stump discusses Nourished Kitchen
- 2010. Globe & Mail. Ditching Processed Foods
- 2010. CNN.com: An Inconvenient Challenge
- 2009. Nominated for Best Green/Sustainable Food Blog.
- 2007. Washington Post: Waste Management.
- 2007. Washington Post: Another Round of Play.
- 2007. Washington Post: Organic Onesies vs. Secondhand.