A nice variation to the standard potato hashbrowns, this version includes zucchini which is nourishing, flavorful, affordable and it’s an easy way to get rid of all those zucchini overburdening your garden.
|zucchini & fingerling potato hashbrowns|| |
- 1 lb of Fingerling Potatoes
- 4 Small Zucchini or 2 Large Zucchini
- 1 Yellow Onion
- ¼ Cup Ghee, Coconut Oil or Rendered Animal Fat
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Slice the onions, zucchini and potatoes very thinly. Long, thin strips.
- Heat the fat in a pan until it’s melted. Add the mixed vegetables together in a thick layer. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until the vegetables are tender and soft. Turn over with a spatula and allow the top layer to brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!