Swamped for time? Overwhelmed and still struggling to make real food work in a world where you have to juggle, work, kids, housekeeping and more? Welcome to the real world of real food. We all struggle. All of us. But we can learn from each other.
This month I’ve paired up with several other real food moms, to put together an online course all about making real food work in a busy world. Real Food for Busy People is an online cooking class put together by some of the busiest women in the real food movement, who’ve come together to share their tips, their recipes and their secrets for keeping real food on the table no matter how busy and overwhelmed you get.
And … Real Food for Busy People is on sale for 50% off through August 15th.
Real Food for Busy People
Real Food for Busy People is an online cooking class developed by busy moms: authors, health care practicioners, stay-at-home moms, homeschooling moms, moms with big families, moms with small families, and moms like you. We’ve come together to learn from each other, and to share our tips for putting real food on the table in ways that really save time, without compromise. Click here to see the full course outline and information about instructors.
In this series of online workshops (which includes over 50 videos), you’ll learn:
- How to make dinner with 5 ingredients or fewer and in 30 minutes or less.
- How slow cookers, pressure canners, blenders and other equipment can cut down your time in the kitchen.
- How to automate your shopping.
- How to save time and money at the farmers market.
- How to make a quickie real food breakfasts in only a few minutes.
- How to make yogurt and kefir in under 5 minutes a week.
- How to make artisanal sourdough bread in under 5 minutes a day.
- How to make quick real food lunches for kids and professionals.
- How to get several meals out of 1 chicken.
- How to get your kids and spouse involved in the kitchen.
- How to pack for road trips and plane trips.
- How to make enough bone broth to last a whole week in about 3 minutes a day.
Check out a sneak peek of some of the videos! Note that these videos are available for example of the quality and information you’ll get if you register. Each video is about 10 to 15 minutes long, and these sneak peeks have been cut down. Click here for access to the course.
Getting a Frozen Roast to Fork-ready in Just an Hour and a Half
Using a Vitamix for Super-fast Smoothies and other Meals
Too Busy for the Class?
Think you’re too busy to even enjoy the class? Don’t worry, Real Food for Busy People and all 50+ videos and recipes come with lifetime access. That means that you can always go back to review the materials at any time: a month, a year, or a few years later. Click here to check it out.
Sign Up Now and Save up to $130!
Through August 15th, you can save 50% and receive access to the course (that’s over 50 video tutorials) for just $99. The price goes up to $199 on 8/16.
When you sign up for VGN Premium, a discount club for real foodies, you’ll receive access to Real Food for Busy People for just $69 — that’s a savings of 65% or $130! AND you’ll save on all of our future classes, e-book bundles, and supplements, and real food ingredients and much more.
Click here to register for Real Food for Busy People.