Sugar cookies, gingerbread, pumpkin pie, sweet potato casserole … Seems like an awful lot of sugar, doesn’t it? As each holiday season rolls around, it seems that white flour, white sugar and other foods creep their ways into our kitchens, into our kids’ lunchboxes, as we begin to pack on the pounds only to make empty resolutions to “eat better” once New Years rolls around.
Never mind the pressure that accompanies cooking for the holidays: trying to figure out what to bring to the school Christmas party for your grain-free/sugar-free kid or how to serve healthy food that guests to your holiday parties will actually enjoy.
Cooking for the Holidays Used to Fill Me with Dread: the pressure, the stress, the sugar
It’s true. While other mothers looked forward to the holiday season. It used to fill me with dread – I hated them. I tried countless “healthy” recipes in an effort to avoid the onslaught of sugar over the holidays and they all tasted like cardboard. It wasn’t until I found the real and traditional foods movement – devoting myself to its study for the past 6 years – that I found that holiday cooking didn’t have to be stressful. It was then, after testing recipe after recipe, and developing simple, but healthy and delicious menus that I began to look forward to the holiday season.
I realized it doesn’t have to be stressful – with healthy foods, good techniques and advanced planning – you can take the stress out of holiday cooking and begin serving fresh, real food throughout the holiday season. I begin to slow-roast my free-range turkeys so they were tender, instead of tough. I made traditional fermented relishes of cranberries or beets and apples. I made my kid’s favorite cookies: but with sprouted grains or almond flour and honey. It got better.
Over the course of those 7 years, I’ve focused my work on the traditional foods movement – both in developing Nourished Kitchen and working as a farmers market manager and cooking instructor. During that time, I’ve taught thousands of students how to cook real food – and Real Food for the Holidays in another aspect of that work – bringing traditional, whole foods to the forefront of your kitchen this holiday season while also making cooking for the holidays easier and simpler. Everything’s planned for you. The focus is entirely on healthy, whole foods – traditionally prepared to maximize nutrition.
Real Food for the Holidays
Real Food for the Holidays in a series of online workshops, recipes, menus and instructional videos dedicated to simplifying your cooking this holiday season and keeping things real. Each featured menu, recipe and instructional video focuses on simple, healthy whole foods – and they’re so good, your family won’t miss the junk.
- When you sign up for Real Food for the Holidays, you’ll receive access to 10 online workshops covering simple, healthy food for the holidays.
- You’ll be able to learn hands-on cooking techniques using the series’ 30 instructional cooking videos.
- If you’re wondering what you’ll serve for Thanksgiving or bring to your Christms cookie swap, there’s over 175 real food recipes for the holidays to choose from.
- There’s also over 30 pre-planned holiday menus from which to choose, and you can tweak them with each workshops’ mix-and-match holiday menu planner.
- Most recipes and menus are suitable for gluten-, dairy- and grain-free diets.
- The workshops, videos, menus, recipe and menu planner are always available – so when the next holiday season rolls around, you’ll be ready.
- There’s no time constraints, and you can review the materials whenever it suits you, how often you like – and you have lifetime access.
- You receive special one-on-one email support from Jenny McGruther of Nourished Kitchen.
If you’re ready to drop the junk and start focusing on simple, healthy real food this holiday season, just click the “sign up now” button below. Real Food for the Holidays is designed to take the load off your shoulders and guide you through selecting and cooking simple real food this Christmas, Hannukah, Christmas and New Years!
Best of all Real Food for the Holidays is ON SALE for 40% off now through Saturday, November 30th. This holiday workshop series is normally priced at $149 but you can get it on sale for just $89 right now. You’ll save $60!
Normally $149, get it all for just $89
Made the Best Turkey Ever
I wasn’t sure what I might get out of an online cooking class, but I’m so happy I tried it! I watched the video on making the turkey and made the best Thanksgiving turkey ever. I couldn’t believe how tender it was. My husband loved it and wants me to make it again for Christmas. – Julie S.
Grain-free, Sugar-free Cookies Kids Love
I send my daughter to school, but I hate that all the school parties seem to serve sugar on top of sugar. At the same time, I don’t want her to feel singled out or deprived, so I was excited to see your workshop on cookie swaps. I tried the grain-free, honey-sweetened gingerbread and it came out so good! I sent the cookies to school with her and all the kids loved them. – Krista N.
Techniques That Will Be with You for a Long Time
What’s Included in Real Food for the Holidays
Real Food for the Holidays is a comprehensive, multimedia online class comprised of 10 workshops dedicated healthy holiday cooking. Each workshop features instructional cooking videos, holiday recipes (many suitable for gluten-, dairy- and grain-free participants), full menus, shopping lists, tips for advanced planning, and mix-and-match menu planners. Plus, if you’re ever in a bind, you can connect directly with Jenny by email for private one-on-one troubleshooting.
- 1 Workshop
- 2 Instructional Videos covering splitting, seed and roasting pumpkins as well as how to slow-roast the perfect Thanksgiving turkey
- 3 Fully Planned Menus with Shopping Lists and Advanced Planning tips including menus suitable for Grain-free diets.
- 21 Thanksgiving Recipes including 17 suitable for gluten-free diets and 14 suitable for casein-free diets
- 2 Workshops
- 6 Instructional Videos that’ll teach you how to cure lox, make sour cream, make custard, braising beef short ribs, braiding challah and making jelly-filled donuts.
- 6 Fully Planned Menus featuring classic dishes and traditionally prepared foods
- 33 Hanukah Recipes like sourdough sufganiot, 6-braid challah, pomegranate sorbet, home-cured lox, slow-braised beef short ribs.
- 2 Workshops
- 6 Instructional Videos that’ll teach you how to make traditional sugarplums, spiced nuts and real soaked flour gingerbread plus videos on roasting chestnuts, making pate and simple crudites.
- 6 Fully Planned Menus for holiday party appetizers, small plates, caroling, make-at-home edible gifts, cookie swaps and more.
- 33 Sweet Treats, Cookies and Savory Snacks like gingerbread men, spritz cookies, whole-grain sugar cookies, grain-free crackers, yogurt crackers, homemade fudge, maple sugar nuts and more.
Preparing a Harvest Dinner for Yule
- 1 Workshop
- 3 Instructional Videos that’ll teach you how to make prepare and roast a whole tenderloin, how to make wassail and fermented apple and beetroot relish.
- 3 Fully Planned Menus for winter picnics and more.
- 15 Traditional Yuletide recipes like duck l’orange, dried fruit compote, yorkshire puddings, roast lamb and more.
- Bonus Recipe on preparing a traditional gluten-free, grain-free Buche de Noel!
TWO Workshops on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- 2 Workshops
- 6 Instructional Videos that’ll teach you how to make Eggnog, Almond Flour Cookies, Sourdough Crackers, Hollandaise Sauce, Glazed Ham and Whole-grain Pie Crust.
- 6 Fully Planned Menus for holiday party appetizers, small plates, caroling, make-at-home edible gifts, cookie swaps and more. Including menus suitable for grain-free diets.
- 32 Recipes for Christmas Dinner and Christmas Brunch like glazed ham, caramelized apples, butternut squash gratin, sourdough crumpets, maple and sage breakfast sausage, hollandaise sauce and more.
- Bonus Recipe on preparing salt dough ornaments.
TWO Workshops on New Year’s Eve and Good Luck Foods for New Years
- 2 Workshops
- 6 Instructional Videos that’ll teach you how to make French Fries, Ginger Ale, Chocolate or Carob Dip, Mayonnaise, Chiacchiere and how to soak legumes for optimal nutrition.
- 6 Fully Planned Menus for New Year’s Eve parties (including kid-friendly New Year’s Parties) and Traditional Good Luck Foods for New Years Day.
- 35 Recipes for New Years Eve and New Years Day ke like dilled shrimp salad, homemade probiotic ginger ale, split pea soup, hoppin john, sweet stewed kale, sourdough blini, strawberry and honey chantilly cream and more.
Not Sure Real Food for the Holidays is right for you?
Maybe you’re not sure how an online cooking class works, or maybe you’re not sure if the recipes will meet your needs, if your kids will like the cookies or if Real Food for the Holidays will really work for you. This series is designed to make your holiday season a little easier by taking the load off your shoulders – from recipe testing to menu planning, shopping lists to planning ahead – it’s all done for you.
Real Food for the Holidays Made the Holidays Easier
I was really unsure whether or not your class was going to work for me. With work and everything, I don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen, and was worried that the class was going to be just one more load on my shoulders. I ended up buying it because I was really stuck for what to make for Christmas Eve Dinner. The class just made the holidays easier for me. Everything was already done: menu, shopping list, etc. I ended up using it a lot more than I thought. – Jenn M.
My Kids Didn’t Feel Deprived
Make Your Holidays Easier. Sign up now:
Real Food for the Holidays is a series of ten online workshops designed to make cooking real food for the holiday season easier for you. You can access the workshops at any time, and your access never goes away.
- 10 Online Workshops to help you cook better – not just during the holidays, but after, too.
- 175 Real Food Recipes for the Holidays
- 30+ Pre-designed Menus for everything from Thanksgiving to New Years
- Mix-and-match Menu Planners so you can design your own menus if you prefer
- 30+ Instructional Videos so you can manage the simple basics of cooking traditional foods successfully
- Lifetime Access to all materials
Hurry! Sign up now and get Real Food for the Holidays on sale for just $89!
Real food for the holidays was $149. Save over 40% and get access to all workshops, recipes, menus and videos for just $89. The sale ends on November 21st. So you have to hurry.
My Promise to You: 100% Back, No Questions Asked, 30-day Guarantee
Ordering Real Food for the Holidays is risk-free. If you sign up and are not completely satisfied for any reason, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days and I’ll refund your money in FULL, no questions asked. I’m that confident in any of the cooking classes and meal plans offered at Nourished Kitchen that we offer a full 30-day guarantee on all the products.
I even impressed my mother-in-law (and that’s not easy).
I thought I was taking a bit of risk in ordering something online, but I was really nervous about Thanksgiving. Everyone was supposed to come to our house, and I had never made a turkey or baked a pie before. So I tried your recipes in the New England Thanksgiving and I even impressed my mother-in-law (and that’s not easy!). It was such a relief to have the recipes and shopping lists and menus done for me, in advance. – Robin R.
Remember, Real Food for the Holidays in an online series of workshops designed to help you skip the junk and serve traditionally prepared, healthy whole foods this holiday season. There’s no white flour, no white sugar, no margarine – just real food, plain and simple. The series features instructional videos, real food recipes, fully organized menus and lifetime access so you can come back again next year. I’m always available by email to help you if you need it. And, as with all products at Nourished Kitchen, I offer a 100% money-back 30-day guarantee.
I hope you join us this holiday season!
Still have questions?
Q: Are your recipes and materials suitable for GAPS/SCD/Paleo/Grain-free/Dairy-free diets?
A: Yes. Each workshop includes menus and recipes that are suitable for restricted diets like GAPS, SCD, Paleo/Primal, Grain-free and Dairy-free.
Q: How do I access the materials? Do I need to be on the computer at a special time?
A: Within 48 hours of purchase, you will receive a welcome email that will include your username, password and login instructions. You do not need to be on the computer at a special time as all the materials are designed to be used by you when you need them – whether that’s at 3:00 AM on Thanksgiving morning or 2 years from now.
Q: What if I’m unsatisfied with my purchase?
A: Just shoot an email to email@example.com within 30 days of your order, and we’ll refund your money no questions asked.
Q: Do I need special equipment or kitchen appliances?
A: No. Almost all the recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment: sharp knives, cutting boards, mixing bowls, wooden spoons, baking dishes and baking sheets.