- The basics behind grain-free and dairy-free baking in a simple ebook.
- Simple tricks to improve the texture and flavor of your grain-free and dairy-free baked goods.
- How to prepare 90+ grain- and dairy-free breads, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, ice creams, fruit desserts and more.
- How to make simple substitutions you can revamp your family’s favorite recipes into grain- and dairy-free versions.
- How to make great-tasting grain- and dairy-free treats for birthdays, parties or just snacks on the go.
Grain-free, Dairy-free Breakfasts, Baked Goods, Treats!
While the guide contains over 90 grain- and dairy-free recipes, it’s also designed to help you develop a familiarity with grain-free baking so that you can begin developing your own recipes, or revamping your family’s favorite treats. Plus if you’re looking for delicious grain-free breakfasts and are tired of the bacon-and-egg routine, the ebook contains recipes for biscuits, scones, muffins, and banana bread, too!
Recipes feature healthy, wholesome real food like pasture-raised eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk, almonds, nuts and seeds, fruit and wholesome, natural sweeteners.
Click here to view a the full table of contents, list of recipes included and a few recipes to use!
What’s included in the guide?
- The guide is a 77-page ebook devoted to grain- and dairy-free baking as well as other sweets including ice creams, popsicles, and fruit-based desserts.
- The guide includes 90+ recipes for breads, biscuits, scones, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, blondies and tons more.
- The guide includes information and tips on grain-free flour and dairy substitutions.
- All recipes in the guide emphasize real, whole foods cooking.
- Recipes in the guide use wholesome fats, unrefined sweeteners (mostly honey).
- Recipes emphasize wholesome real foods and good fats: nuts, seeds, fruit, eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk.
Recipes that make grain-free eating easier.
Kids don’t feel like they’re missing out.
Remember, The Nourished Kitchen Guide to Grain-free Baking, Sweets and Treats in an ebook that is available for immediate download. The guide is 77 pages, and includes 90 recipes, as well as tips on grain- and dairy-free baking, and cooking. Emphasis is placed on simple, whole foods, healthy fats. I’m always available by email to help you if you need it.
Still have questions?
Q: Are your recipes and materials suitable for GAPS/SCD/Paleo/Grain-free/Dairy-free diets?
A: Yes. These recipes are dairy-free, gluten-free and grain-free. As such, they’re suitable for paleo/primal eaters. Most of the recipes are also suitable for those on GAPS diet or SCD.
Q: How do I access the materials?
A: Once you place and finalize your order, you will receive an email notification with instructions to download the guide. Please download the guide within 7 days and save it to your harddrive. After 7 days, the link will expire and you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your receipt to download it again.
Q: Do I need special equipment or kitchen appliances?
A: No. Almost all the recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment: sharp knives, cutting boards, mixing bowls, wooden spoons, baking dishes and baking sheets. For the frozen treats, you will need a food processor, popsicle molds and an ince cream maker.