I’m excited about a new project at Nourished Kitchen: a monthly recipe contest! Each month, I’ll give you a wholesome ingredient and it’s your job to develop a recipe which spotlights that special ingredient. And remember: Keep your plate CLEAN! Recipes should be wholesome, organic and comprised of real food. If your great-great-great-great grandmother wouldn’t recognize it, don’t put it on your plate!
So, develop a recipe; post it on the Clean Your Plate Challenge post on June 15th and see if you can’t win this month’s prize: A 22-oz jar of Wildflower Honey!
For more information, please check out the Clean Your Plate Recipe Challenge FAQ.
June Clean Your Plate Challenge: HONEY
- Our special ingredient this month is HONEY! So develop a recipe that showcases this natural, wholesome sweetener. Remember: there should be no refined foods (i.e. refined flour, sugar, corn syrup, refined soy or refined vegetable oils).
- Link to the Clean Your Plate Challenge page or June post from your entry.
- Add your honey recipe to the list of entries on June 15th here at Nourished Kitchen.
- The voting will begin June 20th! So start sending your readers this direction so they can share the love.
- June’s Clean Your Plate Recipe Challenge winner will be announced on July 1st in conjunction with the announcement of July’s challenge and special ingredient.
- June’s winner will receive a 22-oz jar of Madhava Wildflower Honey!
- Don’t have a blog? Enter by contacting Jenny with your recipe.
Spread the Word
The more fabulous recipes we have, the more fun it’ll be so spread the word about the clean your plate challenge! So spread the word and start working on your recipes.
Let your readers know that you CLEAN YOUR PLATE! Get your button.